CHROME SOFT 360° TRIPLE TRACK BALL
Extend all three lines in one lap for easier and more accurate setup at any time
- Callaway's Triple Track technology, a staple of alignment, has been restyled. In the past, the ball had two short lines, one red and one blue, but this time it was extended to the entire circumference. Thanks to this new version, called 1° Triple Track Technology, it is easier to align with the target and the appearance and setup of the three lines is always consistent, which used to change depending on the angle of placement. IT WILL BE EQUIPPED WITH THREE MODELS THAT ARE HIGHLY TRUSTED BY TOUR PLAYERS: CHROME SOFT BALL, CHROME SOFT X BALL, AND CHROME SOFT X LS BALL. The color lineup is white and will be available only in CALLAWAY EXCLUSIVE.
Features & Benefits
- The way the ball rolls is also easier to check Now we have 360° triple track technology. As the name suggests, it spans the entire circumference of the ball, making it quicker and easier to align with the target than before, and the ability to set it the same way every time. In addition, the ball is rolling more visible than ever, making it even easier to see at what angle it is rotating.
- Installed in 3 models loved by tour players THE NEW 360° TRIPLE TRACK TECHNOLOGY is available in THREE of the most beloved CHROME SOFT BALL BY MANY Tour Players:CHROME SOFT X and CHROME SOFT X LS, which are available in WHITE. All THREE BALLS have a soft hitting feel, low spin on shots and high spin performance on approach but among them, the CHROME SOFT BALL has the softest feeling.
- Introducing new 3D X-ray technology to confirm core position The three balls in the CHROME SOFT series with 360° triple track technology are made under Callaway's precision technology. This improves the accuracy of the quality control aspect of the ball, and Callaway's main focus is 3D X-ray technology that allows visibility into the inside of the ball. Using this technology, it is possible to confirm whether the ball is being produced according to the design value, and to provide all golfers with highly accurate balls.
- High-precision, high-quality ball production is also possible In addition to 3D X-ray technology, Callaway invested approximately 55.<> billion yen to review production facilities and processes for ball manufacturing. Rules are set for balls regarding symmetry, size, weight, and flight performance, but the introduction of new equipment has improved manufacturing accuracy and reduced production errors, making it possible to produce balls that are closer to the upper limit of these rules than ever before. OF COURSE, THE NEW CHROME SOFT SERIES OF BALLS IS MADE WITH THESE NEW EQUIPMENT.