Features Benefits The paradigm shift caused by the industry's first *
- 360° carbon chassis The industry's first 360° carbon chassis can be said to have caused a paradigm shift as the name suggests. Of the middle part of the head, the crown side is composed of triaxial carbon and the sole side is composed of forged carbon, completely eliminating metal parts. As a result, weight reduction and the creation of surplus weight have been achieved, making it possible to maximize flight distance performance and gentleness without compromising to the limit. The weight reduction of the intermediate part is about 44% compared to the case where it is made entirely of titanium. *Patent pending
- In the front part of the head, AI designed an optimal shape that can increase ball speed in pursuit of maximum flight distance performance. The result was the JAILBREAK technology with a face cup structure and a slimmer shape. The face cup can be bent to the edge of the face with the help of the new JAILBREAK technology. On the other hand, JAILBREAK technology is about 25% lighter than the previous JAILBREAK AI SPEED FRAME, while maintaining a firm rigidity balance of the body and contributing to improved ball speed across the face.
- The AI FLASH face has also evolved significantly by performing more complex calculations. This time, in addition to the three elements of flight, AI designed and developed a new algorithm that considers reducing the range of the ball impact point. Even if the hitting point is misaligned, the face corrects the trajectory to fly to the target. In the Callaway Golf test, it was confirmed that the variation in the impact range was suppressed by about 15%*. Of course, AI design is done for each model and is designed to demonstrate performance that matches the target.
- *Based on player testing of the ROGUE ST MAX driver and PARADYM in the test range, with PARADYM impact range (elliptical area) reduced by approximately 15%.
- The 360° carbon chassis is a new structure in which two types of highly durable carbon are molded into strips. The center of the head is lighter than before. A lot of surplus weight is born, realizing an appropriate weight distribution that leads to improved "flying" and "gentleness".
- New design with even lighter weight. Body rigidity balance. I realize maintenance and the ball speed improvement in the whole face.
- In addition to optimizing ball speed, launch angle, and spin rate, a new algorithm is used to reduce blurring at the point of impact.