ROGUE ST MAX LS DRIVER
LS for low spin, stable strong trajectory, and a neutral trajectory
- REPLACING EPIC SERIES IN 2021, 2022 IS THE BIRTH OF THE ROGUE ST SERIES. In the driver, all technologies were fine-tuned and developed with many evolutions. Callaway's original AI-designed FLASH face SS22 and JAILBREAK AI speed frame are more efficient and optimized, and the body equipped with a triaxial carbon crown and sole adopts a new integrally molded UNIBODY structure. The power of impact is now transmitted to the ball in its entirety. The ROGUE ST MAX LS Driver, which is positioned as a model for professionals and advanced riders, is set to have a neutral bias and low spin, and can stably draw large jumps with higher initial velocity and stronger trajectory than ever before.
*Torque wrench is sold separately.
NEW A.I. DESIGNED FACE
- New algorithms allow control of deflection in every part of the face. The amount of spin and launch angle when hitting off-center are corrected to achieve stable direction and flight. This is called Advanced Dynamic Face Control.
NEW JAILBREAK A.I. SPEED FRAME
- Conventional JAILBREAK held down the sole and crown with the same rigidity, but since the face surface is inclined by a loft that is not vertical, it was necessary to change the rigidity between the crown side and the sole side, but with the ROGUE ST series,
- By further increasing the rigidity of the sole side, the repulsion of the entire face is improved.
NEW TUNGSTEN SPEED CARTRIDGE
- A weight of about 11 g is attached to the rear of the head. Increases ball speed when hitting off-center while increasing moment of inertia and improving impact stability
Features & Benefits
- The AI-designed FLASH face SS22 optimizes even the three elements of flight. The ROGUE ST MAX LS Driver uses the AI-designed FLASH face SS3 specifically for this model. The FLASH Face SS22 not only takes into account the increased initial ball velocity and the target golfer's hitting position, as in the past. This time, AI designed and tested a new algorithm that includes the combination of the three elements of flying: spin, launch angle, and initial ball speed. The face has been upgraded to one that is more optimized for each model and target golfer.
- NEW JAILBREAK AI SPEED FRAME ENSURES EFFICIENT FACE DEFLECTIONTHE JAILBREAK AI SPEED FRAME, WHICH WAS FIRST INSTALLED IN THE 2021 EPIC SERIES, HAS UNDERGONE A CHANGE IN SHAPE IN THE ROGUE ST DRIVER SERIES. In the NEW JAILBREAK AI Speed Frame, the height of the lower frame has been increased, and the rigidity of the sole side has been improved. As a result, while maintaining the effect of concentrating the power of the impact on the face as before, the difference in rigidity between the crown side and the sole side makes the face deflect more efficiently.
- NEW The low-spin ROGUE ST driver series with tungsten speed cartridges and short front and rear lengths features a new tungsten speed cartridge. In the 2021 EPIC series, screw weights and perimeter weights were mounted at the rear of the sole, but the tungsten speed cartridge has a long horizontal shape and the mounting position has been moved to the rear of the head. The center of gravity can be deeper, lowered, and the high moment of inertia stabilizes the head during the swing and increases the initial velocity of the ball when hitting off-center. The tungsten speed cartridge of the ROGUE ST MAX LS driver is located in the center of the rear of the head and has a neutral bias and a lower center of gravity than other models due to the addition of a slightly shorter front and rear length. As a result, the ball is launched with a strong trajectory with low spin.
- UNI body structure integrally molded reduces energy loss The body of the ROGUE ST driver series has a new UNI body structure. This is based on the same concept as the monocoque structure used in racing cars and cars. The monocoque structure is molded in one piece, which increases the rigidity of the car while reducing weight, making it possible to maintain a higher speed more stably when cornering. The UNI body structure is also integrally molded, so the energy at the time of impact is not released by welding and distortion of the adhesive point, and it can be received firmly, leading to efficient conversion into impact power.
- The integrally molded body also features triaxial carbon and aerodynamic headshapes, combined with a triaxial carbon crown and sole. Its high rigidity and extremely light weight create excess weight and contribute significantly to the optimization of the center of gravity. The headshape reflects Callaway's long-standing aerodynamic expertise, reducing drag during downswing and increasing swing speed. The neck is equipped with an adjustable hosel that allows you to adjust the loft angle and lie angle.